$TLOS, the native token of the Telos blockchain is live for trading on the KuCoin exchange! Find out all the details on when this is happening and why it’s such a significant milestone for the Telos ecosystem!
We are extremely excited to announce that $TLOS is now available for trading on KuCoin tomorrow! KuCoin is a central exchange, used by 1/4 of crypto holders worldwide. So, being listed on an exchange of this caliber will have a massively positive impact on the Telos ecosystem!
Details of The Listing
- Deposits now open (supported network: ERC-20 & BEP-20)
- Trading started on May 17th at 18:00 UTC+8
- Withdrawal started on May 18 at 18:00 UTC+8
- TLOS/USD Trading Pair: https://trade.kucoin.com/TLOS-USDT
- TLOS/BTC Trading Pair: https://trade.kucoin.com/TLOS-BTC
- The ERC-20 and BEP-20 version of Telos will be supported first
- Native token will also be supported in the near future
- Read KuCoin’s Announcement
KuCoin is one of the world’s biggest crypto exchanges, with a massive reach and extremely active userbase. So, having TLOS listed on it is a major success for the entire Telos community!
Being available on a platform such as this aligns with our mission of ensuring that the Telos blockchain is #RealWorldReady. This milestone means that TLOS is more accessible than it has ever been before and can easily compete with the biggest cryptocurrencies on the market.
Not only will this bring in a slew of new investors, but it will also make it extremely easy for individuals to interact with the Telos ecosystem. Once the native mainnet token is supported, Telos enthusiasts will be able to purchase $TLOS on KuCoin and send it to their Telos account in a streamlined fashion. This will make it easy for new adopters to begin collecting REX rewards, interacting with native dapps and get involved in the Telos network in numerous other ways!
How to Begin Trading $TLOS on KuCoin
An additional benefit to being listed on an exchange such as KuCoin is the amazing customer support services that they have in place. This will make it easier than ever for real-world users to begin investing in Telos.
If you’re new to KuCoin or crypto investing in general, we recommend checking out the wealth of information available at their Help Center. Their Beginners Guide is a great place to start learning about this environment.
When you’re ready to make a trade, follow the steps in this guide on How to Make a Trade on KuCoin and head to either the TLOS/USDT or TLOS/BTC trading pairs! If you experience any issues during the process, check out KuCoin’s FAQs section or submit a request to their customer support.
Telos is a third-generation blockchain platform for building fast, scalable distributed applications with feeless transactions.
Since launching its mainnet in December 2018, the Telos network has been developed to power the economies of the future and provide human-scale solutions to global challenges. With these goals in mind, it includes innovative governance features that empower organizations to shift influence and decision-making to a more collaborative and transparent model.
The main features of the Telos ecosystem include:
- Economic and geographic decentralization to ensure the security and safety of the chain.
- Equitable pay structure to incentivize node operators (validators).
- Developer-friendly tools and low-cost deployment.
- On-Chain Governance
- Community support, including the Telos Works proposal system and grant making for new projects, from the independent Telos Foundation.
- Proper economic decentralization to ensure the security and safety of the chain.
- Developer-friendly tools, developer grants, and low-cost deployment.
- dStor decentralized storage solution with an InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) in its stack.
- Core dev team of 30+ members and an auxiliary team of 100+ developers.
- Decide voting tools which compiles boilerplate voting functions into a single chain-wide service.
- A chain focus on DACs, DOAs, and dBusinesses.
- TBNOA – Telos Blockchain Network Operating Agreement.
- Telos EVM, allowing Ethereum (solidity) contracts to be deployed on Telos.
- A growing list of over 100 dApps.
Get To Know Telos
The Telos network is home to one of the most active communities in the blockchain industry. Because of this, it can be a little intimidating to the newcomer who might be joining us for the first time. If that sounds like you then don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Below we’ve compiled some of our favorite resources that make for a great introduction to all the ins and outs of the Telos ecosystem.
About The Ecosystem
- A Guide To Telos – The Economy Of The Future
- What Is Telos? Part I | The Telos Network
- Understanding The Value of TLOS: TLOS Tokenomics
- Telos Whitepaper
- Telos Foundation History & Structure
- Telos Technical Roadmap 2021
- Telos Tech Roadmap Report End of Q1 Update
- Telos Documentation
- Governance Documentation
- Telos GitHub
- Public Domain – Telos Hash Page
Telos (Native) Wallets
Got Any More Questions? Join Our Upcoming AMA at Satoshi Street Bets!
We’re extremely excited to be a featured guest in the Satoshi Street Bets Telegram Group on May 18th at 3:00pm CT. We encourage anyone who’s new to the community to come on out and learn more about all the exciting projects going on in the Telos Ecosystem!
Get Involved With Telos!
As we work toward mass adoption, Telos continues to welcome partners operating in every area of the industry! We’re consistently looking for innovative projects, industry partners, new investors and everyone else in between. If this sounds like you, drop us a line here. We look forward to hearing from you!