Telos Foundation Updates
Here are just a few of the many developments going on behind the scenes in the Telos Foundation!
New & Improved Telos Foundation Structure
Thanks to an increase in funds, we’ve been working tirelessly to revamp the operations in the Telos Foundation from the ground up! This includes the addition of new team members, improved efficiency, added resources and finally filling some vital gaps in the way we function.
It takes time to grow, so we appreciate the community’s patience and support as we go through such a vital transition. With that said, we’re extremely excited to share some of this with you!
We have established a more sophisticated structure with team leads in key positions and will soon share details around and who’s filling those lead/co-lead spots. Notable, added personnel and recent partnerships within the Telos Foundation include:
- Partnership and Business Development Lead – Jeff Nowak: Based in Silicon Valley, they will play a vital role in streamlining our partnership onboarding funnel, identifying key opportunities for future growth and introducing us to new apps and network partners.
- Exchange Listing Lead – Sukesh Tedla: Recently added to the foundation to work through all our exchange listing options, develop a liquidity strategy and identify the best opportunities for Telos on the market. This is a key collaboration when it comes to increasing investors interest.
- SEO/Content Specialist – Lliam Buckley: With new adopters entering the market every day, Telos is in the perfect position to funnel both seasoned and unexperienced enthusiasts into the Telos ecosystem. Targeted, optimized content will play a major role in long-term inbound marketing, establishing Telos.net as an authoritative source of information in the crypto space.
With all these changes in personnel, Suvi is going to be taking a well-earned break from The Telos Foundation, after a highly successful fundraising campaign and launch onto Uniswap. We’re exceedingly grateful for Suvi’s tireless work and dedication to growing the Telos ecosystem.
Justin will be taking the reins of marketing as an interim step, whilst continuing to build out the Telos marketing team. This includes working with the Telos Foundation board in their efforts to find a rock star CMO who can expand the reach of Telos even more!
Another Website Update?!
Did you think that was the new Telos.net website? Well, we were just getting started! We had a nice upgrade 2 weeks ago, but the new website is still coming. It’s expected to launch in about 6 weeks, so make sure you check back often for the eye-catching facelift and improved user experience.
We’re working with an awesome design agency to provide you with the best website Telos has ever seen and we can’t wait to share it!
The Telos Foundation Board elections are coming up and it’s important to stay engaged with all the news surrounding this major event. We encourage any of our community members who want to help play a critical role in the direction of Telos to consider running!
Individuals in these positions will be responsible for allocating resources to Telos PR, Partnerships, Marketing and much more. These will be TLOS stakeholder voted for the first time. So, even if you’re not running for a seat be sure to vote!
Some of Our Current Goals
- Increase the amount of wallet holders of TLOS across Telos, Ethereum, BSC and beyond. Help us smash 1 million total holders!
- Increase the volume of TLOS trading through upcoming listings on exchanges, bringing greater visibility and new arbitrage opportunities. We’d love to hit 10-million in daily trading volume as our next major milestone!
- Utilize strategic marketing to increase brand awareness and grow the Telos ecosystem. Whether you know what blockchain technology is or not, we want to see everyone using Telos. Even your grandma, who barely understands what an internet is.
In Other News
The Telos Foundation isn’t the only thing going through major changes right now! Below are just a couple of the many notable developments to come out of the Telos ecosystem in recent weeks.
Calling All Seals!
We’re absolutely psyched to welcome the Telos Seals community marketing initiative. Community support is what allowed Telos to grow to the place it is today. So, we’re grateful that the support and involvement from all Telos enthusiasts continues to evolve along with us!
If you’re interested in getting involved in this awesome initiative, join the Telos Seals Telegram to learn more!
Core Changes to Core Devs!
The Core Developers in collaboration with the foundation are close to bringing on a full-time product development team to work for the network. This will be a massive turning point for Telos as it will allow us to begin making crucial technological improvements at an exponential rate!
Stay tuned for more news to come and get ready for some groundbreaking changes to the Telos network.
Big Opportunities Ahead
Here are just some of the major milestones we’ve got in store for Telos in the coming months!
Binance Smart Chain/Pancake Swap
Uniswap was just the beginning! With all this growth, TLOS is well positioned to take advantage of decentralized exchanges such as Pancake Swap, gaining an even larger adoption than many of the other options out there.
These types of exchanges are free to list on, making them a very effective use of resources, while still achieving similar or greater visibility to large, centralized exchanges. Best of all, the Pancake Swap listing and bridge is set to go live mid next week!
Major Exchange Listings
Yes, they are coming! The exchange team has been carefully reviewing and negotiating the best possible exchanges for Telos’ future. We still can’t say too much, so we appreciate the patience from the community!
The markets are evolving and the strategy of listing on everything and anything is not aging well for the cryptos that have gone that route. Because of this, we are being extremely calculated. We’re looking to partner with exchanges that offer our global userbase the easiest ways to purchase TLOS and the most liquid trading opportunities.
Continued Real World Adoption
More apps, more marketplaces and more people using TLOS! We have a slew of announcements being lined up and are looking forward to sharing them with the Telos community. Whether it’s Telos EVM, DeFi, NFT’s, Social Media, Gaming or anything else in between, we have lots to look forward to!
Telos EVM – Saving The Best For Last!
Our list of potential developers is about to grow considerably, with the amount of open-source software available to Telos developers going into overdrive! Telos EVM opens the Telos blockchain to developers from the expansive world of Ethereum.
No other network excels in leading smart contract development standards, while still allowing such incredible speed, scalability and ease of use. Because of this, the launch of Telos EVM marks a historical moment in the growth of the network.
Having a hard time wrapping your head around all the exciting developments covered in this mega-update? We don’t blame you, there’s a lot going on! Check out these bullet points for the most noteworthy news:
- New expertise and firepower being added to the Telos Foundation (including experts in Marketing, Partnerships & Product Development).
- Fresh new website on route!
- Strategic marketing and better collaboration across all of channels will increase awareness.
- Upcoming Telos Foundation Board elections. Help us find great people who can continue to grow the mission of Telos!
- Greater visibility of Telos as we continue to build bridges and add new listings
- Time to get ready for Pancake Swap! This is going to be a huge opportunity for Telos visibility!
We hope that you’re as excited as we are for all the new developments and opportunities coming to Telos! Things are just getting started, so stay tuned for much more very soon!