The Telos to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) bridge is officially up and running! This opens Telos up to the second-largest decentralized exchange in the world, PancakeSwap!
After a successful launch on the Ethereum based exchange Uniswap, earlier this year, Telos is expanding its reach even further! It’s now going cross-chain to BSC, starting with a listing on the #1 AMM and yield farm on Binance Smart Chain, PancakeSwap!
As of Wednesday April 21st, the bridge from Telos to BSC was opened! A pancake swap pool was added at 16:00 UTC, which jump-started BSC user’s access to the TLOS, the native asset of the Telos network.
The Telos blockchain has an emerging DeFI marketplace of its own, focused on providing apps and end-users with easy access to fast, affordable and user-friendly DeFi. The bridges to BNC and Ethereum will play an integral role in making Telos’ tools available to a wider range of users, while also increasing the liquidity of the TLOS token.
The listing on Uniswap and PancakeSwap are a major step for the Telos blockchain. However, they are just a few of many groundbreaking milestones, in what is shaping up to be the most historical year for Telos yet!
How to Buy & Utilize Telos On BSC:
TLOS (BEP-20) can now be purchased on PancakSwap here. After connecting to a wallet using the “Connect” button in the upper-right corner of the page, users will be able to exchange TLOS with number of other BSC compatible tokens.
Telos network users will also be able to use their favorite wallet to convert their TLOS (native) into TLOS BEP-20, transferring it to the Binance Smart Chain in the process. This can be done using the pTokens, cross-chain Dapp, found here.
The Telos (TLOS) BSC contract can be found at the following address: 0xb6c53431608e626ac81a9776ac3e999c5556717c
Interesting Facts About Telos
- 10,000+ Transactions Per Second (TPS)
- 120+ Projects
- #1 Most Active Blockchain in World based on daily transaction volume (blocktivity.info)
- Rated #1 Most undervalued blockchain by CryptoDiffer .
- Fast, Near Feeless Transactions
- Highly Decentralized DPoS network
- Over 150 founders launched the network in December 2018
- Features a Governance layer like Tezos, allowing stakeholders to change the network
- Telos EVM will be a L2 Ethereum Scaling solution, with low fees and easy scalability
- Strong traction in areas such as Gaming, Social Media, and DeFI
Be sure to follow us on all of our social channels, to stay in the loop with the latest information and developments from within the Telos ecosystem!