Time for a recap of all the epic things that happened last month and a bunch of exciting opportunities on the horizon! We’ve got a big update for you this month because April was extremely productive, and a ton of new verticals have started to come our way!
In this newsletter we’re going to be diving into EVM updates, news on exchanges, recent marketing partnerships and more. As always, we’re so grateful to the community for their continued support and contributions to the growth of Telos.
If you don’t have time to read the full update, be sure to jump to the bottom of this newsletter to get the summary!
New Telos Foundation Structure
As we grow our team and expand the reach of Telos, it’s essential that we do so in a way that can ensure productivity through every initiative the Telos Foundation takes on. For this reason, we put a lot of effort into developing a better structure and revisiting some of the traditional systems that were in place when the foundation was first formed. We now have Team Leads overseeing every major vertical including Marketing & PR, Partnerships, Liquidity Strategy, EVM Development and EOSIO Development. You can find a more in-depth breakdown on this new structure in our recent article on TF History & Structure Updates.
The Telos Foundation board elections are coming up soon and we want to make sure that the community is involved and informed in this important event! We’ll be releasing a full update next week where we will look at what this means for the community and how they can get involved, either by running or voting. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to take part in the discussions happening surrounding this event at the Telos Foundation Telegram chat.
We’ve started running weekly AMAs hosted by Telos community member Crypto Feez. These will cover a broad range of topics from the latest developments in the Telos Foundation to Dapps being built on the Telos blockchain. They’re an awesome way for the community to get answers to their most pressing questions and learn about everything going on behind the scenes in the Telos ecosystem. These will be happening every Tuesday at 17:00 UTC on the Telos Community Telegram. We look forward to having you join us!
Liquidity & Exchange News
Uniswap Liquidity Pool: $1,000,000+
The availability of TLOS on Uniswap continues to be a valuable avenue for increasing market liquidity. Most notably, the total liquidity in the TLOS-ETH liquidity pool crossed the $1,000,000 USD mark several times during month of April, with trading volume remaining consistent!
Up and Running on BSC & Pancakeswap
The most exciting milestone met by the Liquidity team during the month of April was our successful launch on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). On April 21st the bridge from TLOS to BSC was opened, allowing Telos network users to convert their TLOS (native) into TLOS BEP-20 and vice-versa.
On the same day, a liquidity pool was added on Pancakeswap, the #1 AMM and yield farm on BSC. This jump-started BSC user’s access to the TLOS, giving another opportunity to increase TLOS wallet holders. All of this was followed by a successful liquidity migration to Pancakeswap V2, only days later.
“What about the central exchanges?”
We hear you and we’re just as restless as everyone else to be listed on major central exchanges. So, our team has been working tirelessly to pursue all valuable avenues in this regard! There are numerous ongoing discussions with top-tier exchanges and we will be making timely announcements when it’s appropriate.
The private nature of negotiations with central entities requires us to maintain confidentiality in this matter for longer than our other initiatives. We appreciate the community’s support, trust and patience in us as we move forward in this area. With that said, rumor has it there’s something big on the horizon…you didn’t hear it from us though…
The Telos EVM team has been working hard to complete the milestones laid out in our EVM Roadmap. Extensive progress has been made and in order to keep the community in the loop, we will be releasing bi-weekly Technical Updates starting on May 13th. But we might have another sneak peek coming out before then, so stay tuned…
Official EVM Team
A priority for us in the past month has been to grow our team and develop a structure that allows us to operate as efficiently as possible. As part of this initiative we’ve officially onboarded a team of nine dedicate professionals to help us meet our goals!
- Project Technical Lead: Jesse Schulman
- Ethereum Advisor: Mikko Ohtamma
- Project Manager: George Vernon
- The Godfather: Douglas Horn
- History & Block Explorer Developer: Igor Lins e Silva
- ABI & Solidity Source Code Developer: Eugene luzgin
- Dapp Development: Pavel Martnov
- EVM Development & Documentation: Harsh Udasi
- Public Relations Specialist: Lliam Buckley
Want to know more about what all of this means? We’ll be taking an in depth look at the team and their roles in an upcoming post on May 3rd!
Reasons To Get Excited for EVM
- This will be the fastest EVM available, by a considerable margin!
- Telos EVM is the most affordable EVM option on the market!
- Absolutely no Front Running with the Telos EVM!
- EVM will make Telos the only network supporting the dominating protocol technologies on dApp Radar (EOSIO & EVM). This opens Telos up to the largest possible developer audience!
Get Involved with Telos EVM!
As we work toward mass adoption, Telos continues to welcome partners operating in every area of the industry! The EVM update is a massive move for Telos and if you want to get involved, we’d love to hear from you! We’re consistently looking for innovative projects, industry partners, new investors and everyone else in between. If this sounds like you, drop us a line here!
All of this exciting news is no use if nobody’s hearing about it! That’s why we’ve been working overtime to expand our reach with new promotional undertakings.
Justin officially began his position in the Telos Foundation as the Lead of Marketing & PR at the end of April. Even before then, he began hiring new team members and onboarding partners that can help make Telos known to investors, dapp users and developers. Below are two of our most prominent and recent partnerships. They’ll both play a key role in our marketing strategy going forward!
- DAOMaker: An incubator that helps projects acquire an invested community and increase the value of a project by leveraging the power of Social Mining. They will play a crucial role in connecting us with notable influencers and running guerilla marketing campaigns that increase engagement in discussions surrounding Telos.
- Guerilla Buzz: A marketing and PR agency, specializing in the blockchain industry. A quick look at their client testimonials will reveal notable collaborations with professionals from organizations like CoinGecko, Bancor and AAX. So, it goes without saying that all of our PR campaigns will be in good hands with them.
Our marketing efforts won’t be leveraged to their full potential if we don’t have an attractive product for people to discover. So, we’ve been working with an experienced website design agency that’s been dedicated to rebuilding the Telos.net website from the ground up.
We’re still a few weeks away from the launch of this site but for now, check out the sneak peek below and stay tuned for a more in depth preview coming soon…
Future Marketing Update
Hopefully this gives the community a good idea of the direction we’re heading in with our marketing initiatives and the types of talent we’ve brought on board to help us meet those goals! We’ll be releasing a more in depth look at these and several other initiatives on May 7th.
April was an extremely busy month for us and it’s all thanks to the support and hard work of the Telos community!
To sum it all up, here are the most important points from this update:
- TF has brought on new teams and underwent major changes to the structure of operations.
- Board elections for the Telos Foundation are coming up soon, stay in the loop!
- Weekly AMAs are happening Every Tuesday at 17:00 UTC on the Telos Community Telegram.
- We’re live on Pancakeswap and BNC, with some extra big exchange news coming soon…
- EVM just onboarded a massive team and will be releasing more info on May 3rd, as well as bi-weekly technical updates on May 13th.
- Several new marketing initiatives just launched, with a full update to be released May 7th.
The monthly newsletter isn’t the only place we release news surrounding the Telos ecosystem. Be sure to follow us on all our social channels and be the first to know about latest news, upcoming developments, contests, giveaways and more!